Woodridge B & B is +-35 minutes from many of New Orleans tours
Click "Tours and Activities in a Larger Map" on the map above to add an interactive list of popular New Orleans tours and activities.
- From the list on the left, you can click on the tour(s) you are interested in
- Click "Directions".on the tours banner displayed.
- Fill in a starting address (Like Woodridge Bed and Breakfast of LA. 40149 Crowe's Landing Rd., Pearl River, LA.)
- and click "Get Directions"
Guest's opinions are welcome... Below are a few of our recommendations:
40149 Crowe's Landing Road - Pearl River / Slidell, La. - Phone(985) 863-9981
St Louis Cathedral
- Historic Catholic Basillica that is the center point of the French Quarter. Breath taking ceilings and architecture. Open and free to tour during non-mass/service times. Excellent museum. FREE on Wednesdays
The St. Charles Street Car Line.
The oldest street car line is the Green line. 7 mile trip through the Beautiful historic palntation harvest (Celebration) homes. Park free on street toward the S Carrolton end of the line.. Pay the St Car conductor $3 for an all day pass. Use any bus or St Car (Same pass) in the city till 4 AM - ON/Off all day no extra charge
Aquarium of the Americas
- One of the Best aquariums in the country
- Located right beside the river on Canal St. 1/2 day to Full day event.
Oldest building in New Orleans -Also a museum
- Unbelievable zoo with only 2 zoos ranking higher in the U.S.
- Located on Magazine St. behind the Audubon Park on St Charles Ave
New Orleans Tourist center
Very helpful to plan your day. Pick up a free self guided walking tour guide of the historic French Quarter or the historic Garden District.