Woodridge B & B is +-35 minutes from many of New Orleans museums
Click "View Larger Map" on the map above to add an interactive list of popular New Orleans museums.
- From the list on the left, you can click on the museum(s) you are interested in
- Click "Directions".on the museums banner displayed.
- Fill in a starting address (Like Woodridge Bed and Breakfast of LA. 40149 Crowe's Landing Rd., Pearl River, LA.)
- and click "Get Directions"
Guest's opinions are welcome... Below are a few of our recommendations:
40149 Crowe's Landing Road - Pearl River / Slidell, La.- Phone(985) 863-9981
New Orleans Musum of Art
- Excellent museum. FREE on Wednesdays
- Occasional traveling exhibits such as Vatican or King Tut, etc Located in City Park
The Ogden Museum of Southern Art
- Our guests have had only POSSITIVE comments about the Ogden
925 Camp Street, New Orleans, LA
National WWII Museum
- The only WWII museum in the USA. This excellent museum requires at least a full day to see. Lots of reading. Simply Amazing
- 945 Magazine Street, New Orleans, LA.
Confederate Memorial Hall Museum
Small museum, Very helpful staff. Lots of info about New Orleans during the Civil War
- 929 Camp Street, New Orleans, LA
Mardi Gras World Museum
- Learn the history of Mardi Gras and see many historic floats and new floats under construction.
- 1380 Port of New Orleans Place, New Orleans, LA
Musee Conti Wax Museum
- Famous New Orleans charachter from pirates, war heros, voodoo and more... all in wax.
- 917 Conti Street, New Orleans, LA